1. To go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
(St. Mark 16:15)
2. This church is manifested for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ.
3. To teach the world that God loves us so much that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
(St. John 3:16)
4. To create an atmosphere where the anointing of God dwells and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are in operation as He wills. Where love, unity, fellowship, praising, and worshipping God is expressed and experienced.
5. The purpose of this church is to be a place where anyone oppressed of the devil can come and be delivered, set free, and be made whole in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ.
6. This Church is a part of the living body of Jesus the Christ and will fulfill every purpose and aspect that Jesus commanded it to do. It is intended to save the lost (those without God) and minister to their needs, whereby God in Heaven will receive all the glory.
Our Vision is simply for Gods’ Will/Purpose/plans to be manifested in complete excellence without a spot or wrinkle to the satisfaction of Him who has created and maintains the heavens and earth and exist in his own sovereignty.